Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Delayed massage entry

Jasmine pointed out that I never commented on my massage, which was about a month ago. It cost 88 RMB (about USD 12) for 80 minutes and was a whole body massage. I have to say, 80 minutes was a bit long, but it did feel good. I kept my clothes on, and it started with me prone, and the guy massaging my head. It moved to my shoulders and back, and then I flipped over to the supine position, and the guy started massaging my arms. The weirdest part came next, when he massaged my belly (?!), which was actually pretty painful, as he pushed with considerable force on my abdomen. It ended with leg/feet massages, with me still in the supine position. I did the massage because I've found that massage helps with my chronic L scapular pain, but I was actually pretty sore the next day. But I've felt better since (with some off days), so I guess it did end up helping in the end. If I go again, though, I'm only getting a shoulder massage (38 RMB for 40 minutes)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment